A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheeyip Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheeyip Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheeyip Chan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheeyip Josiah Chan DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheeyip J. Chan practice?
- Dr. Sheeyip Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheeyip Chan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.