A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Agrawal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Agrawal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Shefali Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shefali Agrawal practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.