A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shefali Goyal, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Goyal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Goyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Goyal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Goyal practice?
- Dr. Shefali Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shefali Goyal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.