Dr. Shefali Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shefali Shah?

December 29th, 2010

the best doctor

My husband & I were seeing her mother for 15 years, this young lady is now on staff & has become our doctor, she is professional, compassionate, & caring.

December 22nd, 2009

Bad beside manners, poor decision making

I came here for a bad earache since I could not get in with my regular doctor. The staff was ok, a bit harried but they processed my paperwork quickly and I was seen fairly quickly. At first impression, this woman is very young, I think she is a new graduate. Either she didn't do her residency or didn't pay attention, because she can't diagnose for scrap! She asked me a few basic quesitons and then did a quick exam and came back with my prescription saying I had an ear infection. I didn't think I did, since I didn't have a fever, cold, or other associated symptoms but I didn't want ot argue. Overall she was quite snobbish, rude, and impatient, so I just wanted to get out of there. I took the medication and when the earache didn't improve, I went back to my regular doctor who immediately suspected an impacted wisdom tooth and sent me to a dentist who took care of it (ugh). Needless to say I never will go back to her. I decided to post this becuase I was talking to a colleage of mine who went to school with her and that person also confirmed what I thought of her -- that even in school she was very mean with her classmates who didnt meet her "snobbery" standards. Apparently she hasn't grown up one bit and now just has a doctor facade to wear over her immaturity. See her mother, Indira Shah, who is much more experienced and genuine, than this fake!

December 2nd, 2015