Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shefali Majmudar
Dr. Shefali Majmudar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Majmudar is affiliated with St Peter`s Medical Center and Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Majmudar has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shefali Majmudar has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shefali Majmudar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Vajeeha Tabassum
Fresno, CA 0 mi
Dr. Sundararajan Srikanth
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fresno, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Kenneth Juenger
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi2