A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Majmudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shefali Majmudar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Majmudar, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmudar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Majmudar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Majmudar DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Majmudar practice?
- Dr. Shefali Majmudar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shefali Majmudar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Rheumatologists.