A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Majmudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shefali Majmudar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmudar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majmudar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Majmudar, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmudar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Majmudar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Majmudar DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Majmudar practice?
- Dr. Shefali Majmudar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shefali Majmudar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Rheumatologists.