A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Talwar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Talwar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Talwar MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Talwar practice?
- Dr. Shefali Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shefali Talwar practices Infectious Disease near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Infectious Disease Doctors.