A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shefali Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shefali Talwar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Talwar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shefali Talwar MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shefali Talwar practice?
- Dr. Shefali Talwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shefali Talwar practices Infectious Disease near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA.
See Daly City Infectious Disease Doctors.