Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Shehla Baqi
Shehla Baqi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Shehla Baqi is affiliated with Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District and Kern Medical Center. She speaks English.
Shehla Baqi has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Shehla Baqi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Arash Heidari-Foroushani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi
Dr. Alaleh Bazmi
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Royce Johnson
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Bakersfield, CA 0 mi46