A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Baqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baqi
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Baqi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Baqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Baqi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla Baqi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shehla Baqi practice?
- Dr. Shehla Baqi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shehla Baqi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bakersfield Pediatricians.