A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Baqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baqi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Baqi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Baqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Baqi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla Baqi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shehla Baqi practice?
- Dr. Shehla Baqi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shehla Baqi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bakersfield Pediatricians.