A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Jaffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehla Jaffery is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffery
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Jaffery, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffery graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Jaffery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla T Jaffery BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shehla T. Jaffery practice?
- Dr. Shehla Jaffery has 1 office location.
Dr. Shehla Jaffery practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Pediatricians.