A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Jaffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehla Jaffery is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffery
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Jaffery, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffery graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Jaffery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla T Jaffery BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shehla T. Jaffery practice?
- Dr. Shehla Jaffery has 1 office location.
Dr. Shehla Jaffery practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Pediatricians.