Learn more about Dr. Shehla Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehla Naqvi, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Naqvi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Academic Pediatrics
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla Hasnain Naqvi MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shehla H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Shehla Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shehla Naqvi practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Internists, and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.