Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shehla Naqvi
Dr. Shehla Naqvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and New York, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Naqvi is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shehla Naqvi has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shehla Naqvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Arunakumari Penumadu
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Gozen Tuysuzoglu
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.01 mi31