A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehla Naqvi, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Naqvi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Academic Pediatrics
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naqvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehla Hasnain Naqvi MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shehla H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Shehla Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shehla Naqvi practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Internists, and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.