A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehla Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehla Siddiqui, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shehla S. Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Shehla Siddiqui practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Medical Genetics near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians and Doylestown Geneticists.