A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shehnaz Rizvi practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.