A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehzad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehzad Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehzad Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shehzad Ali practice?
Dr. Shehzad Ali practices Internal Medicine near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Albany, NY.
See Herkimer Internists.