Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shehzad Ali
Dr. Shehzad Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY, with another office in Ballston Spa, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Little Falls Hospital, Bassett Medical Center and Valley Health System. Dr. Ali has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shehzad Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shehzad Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. James Vincens
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shamsuddin Rana
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Philip Mathew
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Binghamton, NY 0.01 mi4