A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Haq is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Shehzadul Haq MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Haq practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Haq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Endocrinologists.