A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehzad Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehzad Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehzad Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehzad M Malik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shehzad M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Shehzad Malik has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shehzad Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Schnecksville, PA and New Tripoli, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.