A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shehzad Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shehzad Parekh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shehzad Parekh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Parekh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shehzad M Parekh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shehzad M. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Shehzad Parekh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shehzad Parekh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Nephrologists.