- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheida Kashani
Dr. Sheida Kashani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Alamitos, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kashani is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA 90806 and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheida Kashani has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheida Kashani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Krishna Manvi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.15 mi50
Dr. Russell Shah
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.26 mi
Dr. Dipti Shah
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.26 mi23