A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheikh Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheikh Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheikh Ejaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheikh E. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sheikh Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheikh Ahmed practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.