Dr. Sheikh Jasimuddin Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sheikh Jasimuddin?

Horrible!! Never seen such unprofessionalism & neglect in my life!!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Too long to list from just one visit. Run.

No bedside manner

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Ive seen then doctor twice in the ER while having what I thought to be a flare up of my chronic otis media that I have suffered with since childhood. He looked in my left ear only, did no further examination and sent me home with antibiotics. The first time I found out it was more then an ear infection it was wisdom tooth that had grown into my maxillary sinus. I missed work for a week due to pain and being unable to move my head. He diagnosed me with depression but still sent me home with antibiotics. The second time he saw me about 6 months later in wauchula hospital he only examined my left ear and sent me home again with antibiotics, no further treatment. Needless to say I had 3 bouts of antibiotics before I went to the ER that did not help me. 1 week later still have a 102 fever and on 875 mg of Amox/K every 12 hours. He has no bedside manner, he acted like I was in a fastfood resturant and asked me what I wanted. Geez doc, just wanted u to help me feel better. I work in pain clinic, not everyone is seeking pain meds. If you go to the ER and this is your doctor go home, pointless.

Posted on June 9th, 2016