Dr. Sheikh Jasimuddin MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Orlando, FL

2.2

May 19th, 2017
Horrible!! Never seen such unprofessionalism & neglect in my life!!
Too long to list from just one visit. Run.

January 4th, 2011
No bedside manner
Ive seen then doctor twice in the ER while having what I thought to be a flare up of my chronic otis media that I have suffered with since childhood. He looked in my left ear only, did no further examination and sent me home with antibiotics. The first time I found out it was more then an ear infection it was wisdom tooth that had grown into my maxillary sinus. I missed work for a week due to pain and being unable to move my head. He diagnosed me with depression but still sent me home with antibiotics. The second time he saw me about 6 months later in wauchula hospital he only examined my left ear and sent me home again with antibiotics, no further treatment. Needless to say I had 3 bouts of antibiotics before I went to the ER that did not help me. 1 week later still have a 102 fever and on 875 mg of Amox/K every 12 hours. He has no bedside manner, he acted like I was in a fastfood resturant and asked me what I wanted. Geez doc, just wanted u to help me feel better. I work in pain clinic, not everyone is seeking pain meds. If you go to the ER and this is your doctor go home, pointless.