Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheikh Latif
Dr. Sheikh Latif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Latif is affiliated with Presence Covenant Medical Center, Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center and Parkview Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheikh Latif has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheikh Latif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.
Dr. Kavitha Raman
Urbana, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Kaushik Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Urbana, IL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Pathanjali Saravanan
Urbana, IL 0.01 mi25