A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheikh Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheikh Masood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheikh Masood, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Masood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheikh Mohammad Masood MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sheikh M. Masood practice?
- Dr. Sheikh Masood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheikh Masood practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Nephrologists.