A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheikh Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheikh Qadeer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadeer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmira Psychiatric Center
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheikh Abdul Qadeer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheikh A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Sheikh Qadeer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheikh Qadeer practices Psychiatry near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Psychiatrists.