Dr. Sheikh Qadeer MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 1st, 2017
No longer Practicing
This Doctor is no longer Practicing as he has had his license taken away for medical malpractice. I guess you should believe what you read

February 1st, 2017
No longer Practicing

February 18th, 2016
Absolutely the most horrifying experience in my life. First, most unhealthy office I have ever been in, the doctors office smelled like sewer. After speaking with him for less than 15 minutes, he proceeded to prescribed me something that I explained to him gave him made me have increased suicidal thoughts. I repeated to him that you are telling me that even though I as the patient should not take these because of this fact he just smiled saying okay. He will over medicate you!

December 7th, 2015
Don't believe everything you read!
I've been seeing Dr. Qadeer for 5 years. He's the nicest and most understanding medical professional I've ever consulted. I've seen a lot of real whackos in my quest to get help for PTSD, trust me on that. It wasn't until Dr. Qadeer took me on as a patient did i finally start to get better, and I'm at the point where I finally understand my illness, and can control it. I owe all of it to the Dr. He is very careful how he has prescribed medications to me. He certainly do NOT over-medicate me. The one review that someone posted here earlier in the year sounds like the work of someone who has a personal vendetta with the doctor. Something having nothing to do with his abilities. I'm very angry because I know that review is a load of crap. I owe a lot to Dr. Qadeer. I hope he can just ignore jerk who would like to pull him down. The negative reviewer needs to give more info if he wants to be taken seriously. But he won't!