Don't believe everything you read! show details Don't believe everything you read!
by Feeling Better on Dec 7th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Qadeer for 5 years. He's the nicest and most understanding medical professional I've ever consulted. I've seen a lot of real whackos in my quest to get help for PTSD, trust me on that. It wasn't until Dr. Qadeer took me on as a patient did i finally start to get better, and I'm at the point where I finally understand my illness, and can control it. I owe all of it to the Dr. He is very careful how he has prescribed medications to me. He certainly do NOT over-medicate me. The one review that someone posted here earlier in the year sounds like the work of someone who has a personal vendetta with the doctor. Something having nothing to do with his abilities. I'm very angry because I know that review is a load of crap. I owe a lot to Dr. Qadeer. I hope he can just ignore jerk who would like to pull him down. The negative reviewer needs to give more info if he wants to be taken seriously. But he won't!

Begging you to find someone else show details Begging you to find someone else
Apr 6th, 2015

Under investigation for wrongful death and Medical Malpractice. Over medicates, does not medicate based on diagnosis.