Dr. Sheikh Saghir MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 4 reviews

April 28th, 2016
Saw Dr Saghir in the hospital as my hospitalist. Great doctor. Would love to use him as a primary care but his office is 30+min drive for me

April 28th, 2015
The God of All Doctors
This person is so conceited and self absorbed it makes you want to throw up. He is a naccessist fool who demands to be treated with the respect he does NOT deserve. Other doctors laugh behind his back.do not take a chance with this weirdo!!!

April 24th, 2015
Horrible doctor/ full of himself/ should go back to Palestine!
I did not choose this doctor and I would honestly not recommend him to my worst enemy!

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Saghir is the worst Dr I've ever had to deal with in Las Vegas
Dr. Saghir clearly doesn't understand that communicating with a patient's family is part of patient care. He is absolutely disrespectful of women and behaved as if my simple question was somehow wrong. After learning my mother is a nurse he stated that we were not to "question him" about what he was doing to treat my father. When I explained that I was not a nurse & my mother isn't here and I'd like to know what is happening he told me "maybe my father doesn't tell me because he doesn't want me to interfere" which my father then said was not at all the case. He told me if he spoke to my father, who is the patient, and I was out of the room he "didn't have to tell me what he said if my father couldn't relay the information. He was very hostile, rude and full of himself. His lack of patience and respect in answering basic questions about the care of my father was completely unacceptable. He is the perfect example of why Valley Hospital has such a terrible reputation and further why I will tell anyone who will listen to stay out of Valley and away from Dr. Saghir. Valley Hospital needs to monitor better the doctors they have on staff. This Dr. had no idea what was happening with my father's care. He knew he had ordered tests but had no idea if they'd been done or what the results were or when he might know. After a full day in the hospital we had no answers as to the condition of swelling in my father's legs. When Dr Saghir was asked a question regarding this condition his response was "I'm dealing with it" and left the room with a dirty look. I will say his RN & CNA was perfect in every way. Nursing staff is often better than the MD population in this particular hospital. I think after plenty of visits with my great-grandmother, my grandfather & now my father, if it's not an emergency with Valley as the closest hospital, I will avoid it like the plague. I will continue to tell everyone else also to try to spare them from the added stress of dealing with doctors who have no business in a position that requires PROPER patient care.