A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Conway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Conway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Conway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Conway MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Conway practice?
- Dr. Sheila Conway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Conway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.