A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Conway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Conway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Conway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Ann Conway MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheila A. Conway practice?
- Dr. Sheila Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Conway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.