A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Conway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Conway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Conway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Ann Conway MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheila A. Conway practice?
- Dr. Sheila Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Conway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.