Dr. Sheila Alongi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Alongi?

A thorough doctor, who works fast on diagnosing the health concern

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Alongi for a little over a year now. I was referred to her by my Mom. My Mom has been seeeing her for several years now and seemed very happy with her, so that is why I switched doctors. Dr. Alongi found a noduule on my thyroid while at my annual "well" visit. She worked promptyly on having my scan appointment for my neck within a couple hours that day. She had found an "available" Endocrinologist to see me promptly the next day. I received the lab results from the biopsy within 3 business days & was diagnosed very quickly due to her fast action! So she really works fast on health concern issues! Glad she gave me a thorough exam & asked many questions about my health. I really trust her & will keep going back. Her staff is very compassionate, courteous, and gets messages to her promptly. All blood tests are done at office - very convenient! I never have any waiting time the day of visit.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Alongi for about 25 years. EXCELLENT!

Horrible!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

This "doctor" will make you wait an hour while she sees patients she deems as being more important than you even when you booked an appointment long before. Horrible. She and her staff may seem "sweet", but don't be fooled, it's a facade. While waiting my hour in the office, my door was open and I heard every word she said to other patients (no privacy)... but not just that, she gossiped with the staff about another patient. Once you are finally seen, she goes down the list of a computer system which has symptoms and checks off the ones you have. If it doesn't suggest a diagnosis for her, she is baffled and immediately grumbles about it being in your head despite any assurances to the contrary. Additionally, she prescribes serious medications without any concrete diagnosis in areas that are not her speciality, when in fact, you should be sent to a specialist (I went, and he told me she should not have given me the medication as it was unnecessary, even the pharmacist was baffled about the prescription without proper diagnosis and specialist approval). During other appointments, she goes back to the computer checklist program and asks you AGAIN every one of the (must have been 50) symptoms even though she just asked you the same thing the visit before. She actually called me NAMES, right to my face, because I disagreed with her outrageous, diagnosis! I had never been so insulted by a doctor in my life. Extremely unprofessional, very manipulative and sneaky. Obviously, turns out she was WRONG about my conditions and I am now being successfully diagnosed with a number of issues she would have never thought to explore. Please, for your health and self esteem, stay away!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Alongi for the past 15 years. She responds quickly to your calls even when not in the office. Has diagnosed all my problems correctly! I love her staff and Dr. Alongi is very caring and takes her time with you. I have never been rushed out of there even when there as an emergency patient. There may be a little bit of a wait sometimes but I don't care. I do not ever want to change doctors...Dr. Alongi is the best!!!!

Dr,S Alongi

Posted on October 28th, 2008

I fine doctor the best care I have had!

Posted on April 12th, 2017