Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Excellent surgeon. Highly recommended. show details Excellent surgeon. Highly recommended.
by Anthony Janelli on Jun 27th, 2016

Try to pay no mind to any negative reviews. I can't speak specifically to someone else's patient experience. However, despite their words, Dr. Apicella is a sturdy choice for your Ear, Nose and Throat needs. Having recently been seen and treated by Dr. Apicella, I can easily say I have not a single regret in going forward with my plans to have a septoplasty performed by her. From initial consultation to pre and post surgery care, the doctor and all of her terrific colleagues treated me with respect, dignity and sensitivity to my condition and needs. And not a bit of this review is exaggerated. My wish is that anyone considering her as their personal doctor will rest easy knowing they have found another good one.

Be aware show details Be aware
Sep 28th, 2009

Don't see Dr Sheila Apicella unless you want to be overcharged and have the Billing Department telling you that there is nothing you can do about it.

Fake service show details Fake service
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2009

Don't see Dr. Sheila Apicella, unless you want to be charged for a service that was never provided and have the Billing Department telling you that there is nothing you can do about it.

AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
by anonymous on Jul 28th, 2008

Have been seeing her for about four years now and she is awesome. She saved my life during a routine exam and has the best beside manner. Every time I go to her I have nothing but good things to say - she's awesome!!!