A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Bazzaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Bazzaz, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Bazzaz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzaz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bazzaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Bazzaz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Bazzaz practice?
- Dr. Sheila Bazzaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Bazzaz practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.