A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Berndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Berndt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndt graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berndt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Berndt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Berndt practice?
- Dr. Sheila Berndt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Berndt practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Primary Care Doctors.