A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Berndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Berndt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berndt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berndt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndt graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berndt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Berndt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Berndt practice?
- Dr. Sheila Berndt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Berndt practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Primary Care Doctors.