Dr. Sheila Best MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2016
Does not inspire confidence, when she left the room, my wife asked, " wonder what country she went to medical in?"

December 9th, 2015
Don't do it!
I agree with the other reviews. My husband went in with a back injury, (he had a previous broken back). This "doctor" didn't touch anything- just told him he needed to call the next day to schedule therapy. With no xray she wants therapy?! She "knew" it wasn't broken because he didn't hear a pop- WOW! I guess we should have been prepared because last time we were forced to see her she prescribed gout medication for a abscess on his foot. Of course, once again no test to confirm her idiot guess.

December 17th, 2013
Went to Bremen GA's new Tanner immediate care clinic sick with a very sore throat. She promptly told me she was not prescribing antibiotics - out of the blue! Before she even did an analysis. She left the room and then stuck her head back in and asked me if I thought it was strep throat???? How am I suppose to know? Maybe do a strep test?!?! She also kept staring me up and down and talked to me as if I were stupid. I am going to file an official complaint with Tanner. These type of doctorssshould not be in practice with a bad attitude like that.

December 28th, 2009
Please take away this Doctor's license
I would not recommend this doctorShe is impersonal and almost dim witted when it came to address my problem. She refused to take my history and only focus on her immediate perception which was medically confirmed as grossly wrong.Her licence should be revoked.

May 14th, 2016