A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Bonilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Bonilla, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bonilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Marie Bonilla MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Sheila Bonilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Bonilla practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Internists.