A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Bonilla, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bonilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Marie Bonilla MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Sheila Bonilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Bonilla practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Alhambra Allergists and Alhambra Internists.