A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Bonilla, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bonilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Marie Bonilla MD and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila M. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Sheila Bonilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Bonilla practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Alhambra Allergists and Alhambra Internists.