Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Bouldin
Dr. Sheila Bouldin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bouldin is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus) and University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Bouldin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Bouldin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sheila Bouldin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Husam Abed
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Jackson, MS 0 mi24
Dr. Ashley Mccloud
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jackson, MS 0 mi7
Dr. Lauren Bethea
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Jackson, MS 0 mi7