A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Carnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Carnett, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Carnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila A Carnett DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila A. Carnett practice?
- Dr. Sheila Carnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Carnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.