Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

8160 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75231
214-369-1203
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dropped the ball in the end.  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr. Chhutani was recommended to me by a friend after I complained about not liking my ob during my second pregnancy. I liked her just fine all the way through all visits. She was kind and attentive. The time came for us to schedule an induction date. We agreed upon a date, as she would be returning from a trip in time to make the appointment. Turns out, things progressed much more quickly than anticipated and another doctor in her group had to deliver my child. That part was understandable. The part I didn't appreciate is that doctor Chhutani didn't even come by to see us in the hospital. She never checked on nor acknowledged us. I found that to be very poor bedside manner, and we have seen the delivering doctor since then. Very upsetting and disappointing.

|  A in every respect for 1st visit with Dr. Chhutani  |  show details
by Pat on Apr 15th, 2011

I sought a second opinion on treatment options, as presented by my usual gynecologist, for an advanced case of uterine prolapse. Dr. Chhutani spent a great deal of time going over my med. & family history with me before conducting a physical examination. I was struck not only by her obvious intelligence, extensive knowledge and experience, but also by her personable and pleasant manner in handling the numerous questions and concerns I had. She was sensitive to my ambivalence about maintaining the status quo vs. surgery or less invasive procedures and very patient, as she helped me to finally come to a decision. My intention was to limit the second opinion inquiries to just that - a one-time visit. However, after my appointment with Dr. Chhutani I felt fully confident in going forward with her recommendations and now, after 18 years with my gynecologist (who I have been fully satisfied with), I am pleased to say that I now consider Dr. Chhutani to be my new gynecologist.