A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Cohen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Evelyn Cohen MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Sheila Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Cohen practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.