A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Debnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Debnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Debnath graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Debnath has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Debnath MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Debnath practice?
- Dr. Sheila Debnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Debnath practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.