A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Dunlop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Dunlop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlop graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dunlop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Kay Dunlop DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila K. Dunlop practice?
- Dr. Sheila Dunlop has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Dunlop practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.