A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Brown is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Elaine Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Sheila Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.