A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Feyrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Feyrer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feyrer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Feyrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Lenihan Feyrer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheila L. Feyrer practice?
- Dr. Sheila Feyrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Feyrer practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.