Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Feb 2nd, 2015

She partners with me to help me achieve good health.

by Dorita Macdonald on Sep 4th, 2014

Sheila Finch, M.D., excellent , been with her and her husband Jack 19 yrs.

by Penny Ashworth on Mar 3rd, 2013

I am sure Dr. Sheila Finch is an awesome doctor, but her staff needs work. I have been put on hold for 5 minutes or longer every single time I have called. And don't call a half hour before lunch or closing because it will go to the answering service. And who takes a two hour lunch on Friday when you are only open for 8 and a half hours? I was the only person in the waiting room, and every single person that called was put on hold. Looking for a new doctor.

Awful experience show details Awful experience
Mar 8th, 2010

Doesn't take notes nor order tests when necessary. Like to have lots of meaningless appointments to rack up the charges.

by bonniemil76 on Nov 26th, 2008 on yahoo.com

-------Office staff is VERY rude!!.....................

Sep 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

As the other reviewer said, the phone number listed is wrong. Jack & Sheila Finch are great and they are part of the community too. The Office staff however... is routinely "snippy." Others might describe them a little more harshly. We have been going the

Dec 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Love Dr. Sheila, but the phone number listed here is incorrect - it is actually 223-7444!

Dec 22nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

The best care for the whole family: I love going into that office the peolpe are friendly and so caring. There is no other place i would choose, for myself or my kids!