A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Friedlander is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Friedlander, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedlander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedlander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila F. Friedlander practice?
Dr. Sheila Friedlander practices Dermatology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Escondido Dermatologists.