Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Gallo
Dr. Sheila Gallo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Gallo is affiliated with Parkview Specialty Hospital, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Gallo has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Sheila Gallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Michael Coppola
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0.03 mi39
Dr. Chih Chen
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0.03 mi19
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0.03 mi16