Dr. Sheila Gamache MD Patient Reviews

March 25th, 2014
Top Doctor
Dr. Gamache is the best doctor we have ever been to. She takes the time to talk to you and actually listen, she is tireless in her efforts to find out what is wrong and to fix it to the best of her ability. Went to her approx 10 years ago because a family doctor said it appeared my mother had a heart attach, which she had not...but while Dr. Gamache was working on my mom's history she began delving into everything about my mothers past health and her family health and discovered that my mother had a genetic disorder that caused blood clots. Dr. Gamache ensured that my mother has received the treatment for this disorder and when my mother actually had a heart attack 6 months ago, Dr. Gamache has been with her EVERY step of the way. We would recommend Dr. Gamache to every one we know. She is kind, compassionate and honest and will treat you like you are her family and not just a faceless patient! Dr. Gamache saw that my mom was in the hospital for pneumonia a few years ago while she was making her rounds and just stopped by to see how she was and just sat and talked like she was visiting an old friend. This is the kind of doctor you want on your side!!

May 7th, 2012