Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wait time problem today.... show details Wait time problem today....
Aug 18th, 2011

Over 1 hour wait time today.

The Best for me show details The Best for me
May 27th, 2011

Great diagnosing problem and listens to patient's concerns. It is wonderful to have a doctor that keeps up with all new practices and has has such a nice personality.

Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wallace is a very dedicated physician who works very hard to diagnose and treat her patients, as though they were the only ones in her practice. Her follow-up is excellent and she really cares.

Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Wallace has provided excellent care. She listens attentively and spends as much time as she needs to with her patients. She will fit you in when you are sick and will call you, when requested, to answer questions. She is tops in her field and very personable.

Jun 24th, 2010

When I see Dr Garris I feel that she cares about her patients. I have recommended friends to her becaue she is good.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
by J. on Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Garris Wallace has been my primary care doc for over 10 years- she's smart, caring and thorough. She recently detected a rare type of cancer that I didn't even know I had - she probably saved my life. My only caveat is that sometimes it's hard to get in that same day or next day if you're sick.