A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila George is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Roxann George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila R. George practice?
- Dr. Sheila George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila George practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.