A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Roxann George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila R. George practice?
- Dr. Sheila George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila George practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.