A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Gillikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Gillikin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillikin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gillikin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Villages Health System
- Villages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Sheila Gillikin MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheila S. Gillikin practice?
- Dr. Sheila Gillikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Gillikin practices Infectious Disease near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Infectious Disease Doctors.