Learn more about Dr. Sheila Gillikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Gillikin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillikin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gillikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillikin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillikin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Villages Health System
- Villages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Gillikin MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Gillikin practice?
- Dr. Sheila Gillikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Gillikin practices Infectious Disease near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Infectious Disease Doctors.