A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Goel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur Univ, Berhampur, Orissa, India.
Dr. Goel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila C Goel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheila C. Goel practice?
- Dr. Sheila Goel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Goel practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.