A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Goldsworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Goldsworthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Goldsworthy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsworthy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Goldsworthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Diane Goldsworthy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Goldsworthy practice?
- Dr. Sheila Goldsworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Goldsworthy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.