A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Goodnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodnight
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodnight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Goodnight, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnight graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Goodnight has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Jean Goodnight BS and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sheila J. Goodnight practice?
- Dr. Sheila Goodnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Goodnight practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.