A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Henderson, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Medical Weight Loss Managagement
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Dawn Henderson DO is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Sheila Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Henderson practices Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Dermatologists, Andalusia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Andalusia Preventive Medicine Specialists.