A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Henderson, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
- Medical Weight Loss Managagement
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Dawn Henderson DO is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheila D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Sheila Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Henderson practices Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine near Opp, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Opp Dermatologists, Opp Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Opp Preventive Medicine Specialists.